* Sterling silver George V octagonal mustard pot with spoon.
* Hallmarked Birmingham 1930.
* Initials WN&S of the makers William Neale & Son Ltd.
* Original octagonal blue glass liner.
* Measures 65 by 48 by 57 mm. high.
* Silver weight 42 grams.
* Sterling silver spoon hallmarked Birmingham 1917; initials L&S of the makers Levi and Salaman; gilded bowl; 70 mm long; 6 grams weight.
* Good condition commensurate with time and use.
- George V οκταγωνική γλάστρα με κουτάλι
- .925 silver
- William Neale & Son Ltd. / Levi and Salaman
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 48 g