4 piece coffee-tea service made of 925/1000 silver.
It was created in England, in London by Carrington & Co
* samovar with removable burner-weight 1585 grams,
height 34 cm, capacity 1,7 liters
* tea pot - weight 824 gr, height 17 cm, range 29 cm
* coffee pot - weight 771 gr, height 20 cm, range 24 cm
* sugar bowl -weight 403 gr, height 9,5 cm, diameter 12 cm
The weight of silver 3583 grams.
Hallmark: the lion, town mark of London, date mark and maker's mark.
It is in very good condition
- Αριθμός αντικειμένων
- Υπηρεσία καφέ-τσαγιού
- .925 silver
- Carrington & Co, London (active 1880-1905)
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 3583 g